Important for the investor
- To invest early in a private company, which is listed through tbd30. An opportunity usually reserved for private equity companies.
- To achieve a specific exposure to a company in the business services sector, which currently has a low level of representation on the stock exchange.
- The opportunity for additional yield through two series of investor warrants. The listed warrants can provide supplementary yield that can almost be compared with interest.
- The risk is limited through the investor having the right to have the whole amount subscribed to (SEK 100/share) reimbursed if the investor does not consent to the proposed business combination.
- Sponsors and shareholders have a common interest in value creation. Sponsors, the Board and management have together invested a total of SEK 100 million and the sponsors provide all the risk capital if the transaction does not take place.
Important for the target company
- A more flexible process compared with a traditional IPO which can be uncertain and require a lot of time.
- Evaluation through private negotiations with greater predictability as regards pricing.
- Close access to tbd30’s long experience and expertise which can contribute to continued creation of value.
- Flexibility as regards different variants of ownership. The seller can opt to divest the whole holding, which is seldom possible in a traditional retain ownership that means that tbd30 and sellers have a strong common interest in continued business development.
- An IPO makes possible financing for continued expansion where scalable growth and business combination are key parts.