1. To invest early in a private company, which is listed through tbd30. An opportunity usually reserved for private equity companies.
2. To achieve a specific exposure to a company in the business services sector, which currently has a low level of representation on the stock exchange.
3. The opportunity for additional yield through two series of investor warrants. The listed warrants can provide supplementary yield that can almost be compared with interest.
4. The risk is limited through the investor having the right to have the whole amount subscribed to (SEK 100/share) reimbursed if the investor does not consent to the proposed business combination.
5. Sponsors and shareholders have a common interest in value creation. Sponsors, the Board and management have together invested a total of SEK 100 million and the sponsors provide all the risk capital if the transaction does not take place.